Things to look for in 2018
- Tulipa Brownie - Ruffles of coppery-orange with streaks of gold. Sweetly scented.
- Tulipa Double Sugar - A froth of raspberry pink petals, fading to white in the center for a soft, hombre effect.
- Fritillaria Uva-Vulpis - Almost tulip-like. Weeping purple-bronze bells, kissed on the lips with gold.
- Fritillaria Persica - Plum-colored bell-shaped flowers on long, strong blue-green stalks.
- Lathyrus Odoratus - We're growing over 50 varieties of sweet peas in a spectrum of shades including knock-outs like Prince of Orange, Turquoise Lagoon, Luna Sea and Nimbus.
- Cosmos Atrosanguineus (chocolate cosmos) - mahogany-colored flowers on wiry stems with a heavenly chocolate bar scent.
- Dahlias Sweet Nathalie & Breakout - Forget about Cafe Au Lait! Or maybe not - we’re growing those, too! Sweet Nathalie and Breakout could be considered Cafe's prettier sisters.
- Dahlia Waltzing Mathilda - Striking dark foliage and single flowers of hot pink and tangerine are sure to make this one a designer’s darling.
- Oxypetalum Coeruleum (tweedia) - When your bride's "something blue" has to have petals and be the same shade of cerulean as Torch Lake.
- Callistephus chinensis (china aster) - showy peony-type blooms that seem to be as at home in the vase as they were attached to the plant.
- Heirloom Chrysanthemums - 15 different varieties, including Instagram darling Seatons Je' Dore.